IELTS has become an essential part of life these days. People become crazy about going abroad. People applied for different visas to go abroad. There are different visas for different categories, such as study visas for students, work visas for workers, tourist visas or visitor visas for tourists and visitors and business visas for business class. IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. This exam is conducted every Saturday or sometimes on working days. Ielts exam is done on two different days. One day only, speaking is conducted, and the rest of the modules are on different days. IELTS has four modules: Speaking, reading, writing and listening. For a study visa, this exam is needed. There are some other exams like PTE, TOFEL, GRE and GMAT to go abroad.
International English Language Testing System(IELTS)
The IELTS was basically conducted and developed by the British Council. IDP is the business partner of the British Council. Due to the pandemic, covid-19 British Council sold its business to the IDP. Ielts has four modules and is conducted on two different days. The Visa consultants from Canada, the UK, New Zealand, America and Australia trust IELTS the most. Most Indian Students take IELTS.
Four sections of the IELTS
There are four modules in IELTS: reading, listening, writing and speaking. Each module has its own 9 bands, and each module has its importance.
- Reading: This module calculates your reading and understanding ability in English. It has 40 questions and three paragraphs and different types of questions like fill-ups and matching the heading. Multiple choice questions, information finding, headings etc., each question carries 1 mark. Imaginative skill and vocabulary is basic to solving the reading module. You have to complete it in 60 minutes.
- Listening: In this module, your command of English is calculated. The ability is how much you can recognize. There are 4 sections in this module, and each section has 40 questions. In this module, a headset is given to you, and you should place it and a recording if 40 seconds behind, but if you miss any question, the recording does not get repeated, and you get 10 minutes extra for answer transferring.
- Writing: The writing module has two tasks, 1 and 2. In Task 1, maps, process, pie charts, line graphs, tables, and bar graphs, and you have 20 minutes to complete it within 150 words. Task 2 should be completed in 40 minutes in 250 words, and it has different types, such as advantage, disadvantage, agree, disagree etc. Writing modules check your writing skills.
- Speaking: this module is based on checking your communication ability in the English language, and this test is completed in three rounds. Introduction, cue card round, and follow-ups round.
12 pass students mostly take this exam. They prefer to go abroad for their further studies. Crack IELTS is basic to apply for a student visa.
What is the student visa?
The student visa is also known as a study visa. It is a document given by another nation to students. This document is a legal document that allows the student to study in another nation.
How can you apply for a study visa?
Cracking the IELTS is the basic key to applying for a study visa. After cracking, you need to go to the immigration consultant to shortlist the colleges and universities of your choice. Select your college and start your application process. Several immigration consultants gave fake offer letters and other details. The Immigration Consultants in ludhiana are genuine and trustworthy.
Benefits of living abroad
There are numerous benefits of living in another nation;
- Development of power solving skill that makes a person strong
- Interact with new people from a different region, which build your confidence
- Get new opportunities to do much better in life
- Learn the skill of budget management
- Become independent
- Explore oyster cultures.
- Learn new languages
- Better career perspective
Drawbacks of living abroad
Everything has its advantages and its disadvantages. Lining in another nation is not only beneficial. There are a few drawbacks to living abroad. Loneliness, homesickness, face difficulties in managing everything, language, culture shock and difficulty finding a job
Nowadays, parents prefer to send their children to another nation. They know the future of their child if he stays in India. IELTS has become the most preferable exam taken by students to go abroad. There are many IELTS institutes in Ludhiana, but Nexgeneration education is the best.