Want to settle in Canada? Well, there is good news for you. The Canadian government wants to invite more people to their permanent residency programs. The best Immigration Consultants in Ludhiana are expecting a higher number of immigrations happening this year. This new update will bring more opportunities to youths wanting to settle abroad.
The Canadian government is keen to complete their country’s labor shortage. To cope with the language barrier, you must get yourself trained at the best IELTS Institute in Ludhiana. It will benefit you on the language part, and the bands you score there will definitely be helpful to you.
There are some programs launched by the Government of Canada to allow entry to immigrants. According to the best Visa Consultants, These programs are going to be revamped to let more people immigrate to Canada. This is probably good news for aspiring immigrants.
Here are the programs run by the Canadian government that are expected to see revamps and a huge number of entrants mentioned below:
- Express Entry: This is the most popular way to move to Canada. It controls three federal programs such as Federal Skilled Workers, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Trades. Through this system, Canada expects 83,000 new immigrants in 2023; the number will increase by 1.09 lakh people in 2024 and 1.14 lakh people in 2025.
- Provincial Nominee Program: This program is much bigger than the express entry. Through this program, Canada is welcoming more than 1.05 lakh people through nine provincial immigration programs.
- Quebec: Through this program, only 50,000 people are allowed to immigrate due to political reasons since Quebec is a French-speaking region. Out of this number, 33,000 people can immigrate through economic programs.
- Employer-driven Pilot Programs: The Canadian government and its four states, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island, run this program. Only 17,000 people can immigrate via this program. Half of these people can immigrate through the three other streams.
- Start-Up Visa: To qualify for this program, you need the support of an angel investor group, followed by a venture capital fund or business incubator. They should also have the necessary funds for their business and must know English. Through this program, 3500 people are expected to arrive. This number will increase to 6000 in 2025.
- Children, Partners, and Spouses: Through this program, Canada is planning to have 78,000 newcomers in their country. They must meet the requirements of the government to be able to immigrate.
- Parents and Grandparents: This is the most controversial program which people oversubscribe to gain entry to Canada. Through this program, Canada is allowing 25,00 people to be selected via a lottery system entry.
Two other programs fall under the temporary residency category, Study and post-graduation work permit and Temporary worker program. Both programs are expecting 7.5 lakh immigrants each, which is a huge number. This will also improve the chances of opportunities for immigrants.
If you are looking for seamless and efficient immigration services, we are here for you.